- Go to http://www.skicrystal.com,
- In the red horizontal bar near the top, hover over "The Mountain" drop down menu,
- Select the "Safety" category.
We’re still in the process of building the site, adding lots of nifty photos, videos, examples of signage, and more links. But for now, the words are all there, giving the details of things you may want to know, including:
- Boundary policies,
- Uphill Travel (hiking, skinning, snowshoeing) policies,
- Permanently Closed Areas explanations,
- Backcountry Safety
- Tree Well and Deep Snow Safety
- Family ‘SLOW’ Skiing Zones
- Some General Safety Tips
- Washington State’s Skier Responsibility Statute
Check it out!